XA2 no longer welcome

August 2, 2008 pm31 4:39 pm
tags:

One of the anonymous Eximius posters crossed too many lines, too many times. I asked her to remove herself from conversations here.

XA2 posted over the last two weeks as Anonymous, concerned blogger, ex- teacher from Eximius, veteran teacher, and now with no name at all. Eventually I put XA2 in front so all the other readers could tell.

I found a dozen comments from this user. Bad behavior included bullying, lying, insulting. When she told us she was thinking of applying to Eximius, after she wrote she just left Eximius, that was the time for a ban. And insulting kids for spelling mistakes was the last straw.

I apologize to readers for not acting sooner.

1. XA1 anon. permalink
    August 3, 2008 am31 6:30 am 6:30 am

thank you. you are the best. i have been reading up on your blogs about my last school (eximius) and i cannot tell you how much i have been through. to read all these things makes me finally feel that there actually wasn’t anything wrong with me!

2. another "disgruntled" employee permalink
    August 3, 2008 pm31 7:28 pm 7:28 pm

Truthfully, I didn’t mind the posts from XA2, concerned blogger, etc.

If XA2 was in fact, Tammy Smith, (someone made this assertion a few days ago), then she should be allowed to air her ideas….so that we can rip them to shreds! :) Personally, I think XA2 might be Smunkie. :)

Participating in a blog or message board is unique communicative activity in the sense that you have the opportunity to read and clearly understand the points made by others, unlike in a face to face discussion or chat. This assumes of course that the posts are written coherently. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to collect your own thoughts before you send them out for others to read. Even if one is extremely emotional or angry about a topic, one has the opportunity to backspace and edit (which I have done many times) to temper one’s emotional passion or rage with a bit of reason. Obviously, it’s much different from blurting something out in a fit of emotion as often occurs in debates or arguments.

The anonymity of the blog, further allows one to speak as openly and honestly as possible without fear of reprisal.

Yet even with anonymity and time to think/edit, all XA2 could manage to write were insults about spelling and grammar. Says a lot doesn’t it? :)

3. August 4, 2008 am31 1:28 am 1:28 am

It’s probably not Ms. Smith.

I have no problem with her ranting, at least a bit. There is always at least one teacher who likes the principal. I accept that. Sometimes anonymity makes people brave. I accept that (within limits). But she was pretending to be different people, and in a way that was hard to keep track of. She was intentionally trying to confuse readers. And that was the line.

It wasn’t out of the blue, either.

4. PAY ATTENTION permalink
    August 10, 2008 am31 5:36 am 5:36 am

THAT’S MS. SMITH . THE HYDRA HEADED ALIEN IN HUMAN FORM. IVE KNOWN AND WORK WITH HER FOR YEARS.[ HYDRA IS A MULTI HEADED SNAKE BEING]. A SNAKE WILL ENCOUNTER YOU ,TALK TO YOU THEN SQUEEZE OR BITE YOU IN THE END. REMEMBER ADAM AND EVE.SMOOTH WORDS THE AGGGGGGH.

5. ANONYMOUS permalink
    January 13, 2009 am31 5:48 am 5:48 am

Ms.Smith is a cruel animal in a human body! She will paid for everything she’s done to people sooner or later. When that day comes I will make sure we party in front of her school like never before. I have never met a horrible, nasty, ugly ass lady in my life that why you dont have a man or kids!! i would leave you too and i hope the man that be with you makes your life a living hell!

6. leslie santana permalink
    May 13, 2009 am31 12:09 am 12:09 am

it’s good that you nipped it in the bud.