Protest at Fordham Leadership Academy
It’s time to say something. The problem has been there for years. Just last June, the Daily News reported, but nothing’s been done.
Fordham Leadership Academy has a problem – Principal, Richard Bost
Fordham Leadership Academy has another problem – Tweed protects Bost
Informational Picket /Thursday, September 16 / 3:45 – 4:45 / Fordham Leadership Academy for Business and Technology / 500 E Fordham Road / the Bronx (former Theodore Roosevelt building)
- Principal Richard Bost has created an unpleasant work environment
- Accused of mishandling funds, but rumored to have received just a letter to file (a mere slap on the wrist)
- Multiple accusations of sexual harassment, unwanted touching, and worse- extending over several years, and continuing to today
- Accusations that staff who refused his advances have faced retaliation – undesirable assignments, lost programs, disciplinary action, and derogatory ratings
- The Office of Equal Opportunity found that he had engaged in sexual harassment.
- After the OEO finding, Bost was removed, BUT TWEED PUT HIM BACK
Support Fordham Leadership Academy Staff!
Hands off our staff and teachers!
Remove Bost from supervising anyone!
Thursday, September 163:45 – 4:45
In front of Fordham Leadership Academy for Business and Technology
500 E Fordham Road, the Bronx (former Theodore Roosevelt building)
Stop by, even for ten minutes
show Klein we are watching – show staff that we support them